Saturday, August 4, 2012

About This Blog

My name is Jana Nicole Pauldo and I am a writer and this is my first blog post. I also have a website where you can check out my bio and other information at www.jananicole.weebly.com I have been writing since third grade and on this blog I will be helping other people to get exposure. I will also be talking about things going on in the media and my feelings about it. Feel free to email me anytime if you have any questions and want to conduct an interview. Remember, I only conduct interviews Monday-Saturday from the hours of 10a.m.-8p.m. Please send your bio and a pic to my email at janapauldo@aol.com and I will send you the questions to answer which need to be back to me by the next day.
Peace & Love,
 The Princess of Literature-Jana Nicole Pauldo

No comments:

Post a Comment