Sunday, August 5, 2012

Interview With Brittany Danei

The Love Block

“Catty Girls & The Man Behind The Picture”


Jana Pauldo: Thank you for taking the time to conduct this interview with me because a lot of females wouldn’t have done it… I read up on some of the things going on with you relationship wise and thought it would be an interesting topic to do an interview about but first tell us a little about yourself and the situation.
Brittany: My name is Brittany born and raised in Atlanta. I am 23 years old and a senior at Kennesaw State University. My major of study is Mass Communications. And, I am proud to say that I am one out of a few females around my age that don’t have any children out of wedlock.
Jana Pauldo: You and me both and it’s not to many left. So, let’s talk. How long was the relationship with your ex and what caused the two of you to split?
Brittany: My ex and I were together for six years. We broke up due to him cheating.
Jana Pauldo: Did you think the both of you (ex) splitting and still communicating is the reason behind the drama?
Brittany: Yes and no we talked for a few months after we split and I felt like he was playing both fields telling me he loved me and not the new girl and I really didnt like that he was doing that but at the same time I think the girl would have started drama anyways because when they started talking the ex and I were still in a relationship and she knew about it so her insecurities are a cause for the drama.
Jana Pauldo: From what I have read, these girls are verbally and physically threatening you and conducting themselves in a matter that young woman shouldn’t. Could you explain how this came about and what exactly is it they are doing to you?
Brittany: This came about when the current girlfriend became aware of the relationship with me and the ex. She verbally harasses me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. She has been calling and texting my phone pretending to be my ex. She has called and text my phone cursing at me because she feels I want him back. We have had one face to face altercation in public that could have gotten physical.
Jana Pauldo: Damn she got issues!
Brittany: She has also had friends and family members to tag me in pics of her and my ex along with verbally harassing me.
Jana Pauldo: Were you and you’re ex high school sweethearts?
Brittany: Yes we began dating our junior year of high school.
Jana Pauldo: Does your ex know about how these girls are conducting themselves? If so, what has he said?
Brittany: Yes he knows and he always says he's going to handle it but nothing happens and lately he has been helping her to harass me.
Jana Pauldo: If anything, what have you learned about this relationship that you will take with you in your future and as a lesson learned?
Brittany: I learned that just because you have been with a person for a very long time doesnt mean that you know them and that they have your best interest at heart. I know that I can never let my guard fully down ever again.
Jana Pauldo: What are your close friends saying to you?
Brittany: My friends tell me that my ex is showing signs that he still cares for me but he is acting out because he is upset at me for something but he does not know how to have a conversation with me like an adult. They also say that his new relationship can’t be to fulfilling for the both of them since the girlfriend is so worried about me. They have to remind me not to react in an immature manner by stooping down to their level.
Jana Pauldo: Any advice you want to give to females about handling situations like these? I must also commend you because you are handling it in a mature way.
Brittany: Well thank you, but it has not been easy to keep my cool in this situation and I have had my moments where I didn’t respond in the best way. I would tell any female in this situation or something similar to not give anyone the satisfaction of taking your happiness away from you, you don’t always have to fight fire with fire be the bigger person and ignore it.
Jana Pauldo: How has this relationship affected you with moving on with your life?
Brittany: To be honest, I feel like I’m not ready for another relationship right now I am emotionally drained and I don’t want my spouse to have to deal with my drama from a past relationship.
Jana Pauldo: I also read where you and your ex are still on communicating terms is that as far as it has gone or is it still also how it was when you both were together?
Brittany: We are not really on communicating terms right now we can’t get along with each other to have civilized conversations because his girlfriend has lied to him so many times telling him that I have said and did so many things to him that have never been said or done. When we talk now it’s an argument which is completely different from how it was when we were together; we never argued sure we had disagreements but we talked them out without arguing.
Jana Pauldo: Do you care that he has a new girlfriend? Has he expressed that he still has feelings for you?
Brittany: Absolutely not! As long as he is happy, I am happy. I wish him nothing but the best. He has told me a few months ago while we were on good terms that he couldn’t love the new girl because he was still in love with me.
Jana Pauldo: Tell the reader’s and fans how to keep in contact with you.
Brittany: Contact me by email at bgrayer1989@gmail.com, Facebook: Brittany Danei', and twitter:@pure_ecstasy7


No comments:

Post a Comment