Sunday, August 5, 2012

Interview With College Student Joshua Pauldo

Joshua Pauldo is a 21 year old college student attending Georgia Piedmont Technical College in Clarkson, Georgia. Everything hasn’t always been the best for Mr. Pauldo who overcame many obstacles of being locked up and because he had no real support team he stopped caring about his education and found himself in the legal system a couple of times. But, Joshua says now he is looking passed all that and remaining focus on his education and doing better to grow into the man he know he will one day be.

1.      Tell the reader’s about yourself.
I’m a good person and I don’t bother anyone and I have made my mistakes in the past but I have learned from them and I know if I have learned from these many mistakes I don’t have to go down that path anymore.
2.      What was it like growing up in your household and did that have an impact on some of the decisions you made?
Growing up in my household was alright. It had it’s many sad moments and happy moments but everyone got through it. I can say from the time I was a baby until I turn 13 that was when I felt my family was in place. After that, it kind of spurred out of control.
3.      How was it for you attending school and has a high school diploma helped you or do you feel it is just a piece of paper? School was easy. I think they teach the same things over and over again. But, school I had many challenges but I have always been smart and carried myself that way. I do feel like school can be sometimes over rated but no matter what an education can take you very far.
4.      Where do you see yourself in the future as a young man?

 I see myself growing and maturing and becoming that person I know I can be.



5.      When you are not going to college, what do you like to do in your spare time? Watching television,  go to sporting events, and I recently just started reading books.
6.      Can you share what book you are reading now? I just finished, “The Cartel 3 Final Chapter” by Ashley & Jaquavis.



7.      What is your favorite sports team? The Lakers


8.      Has attending college been stressful for you? If so, how do you manage? Yes. I just take it one day at a time.
9.      Anything you would like to share with the fans? Never worry about your mistakes and if you are caught up in the system or doing something that you know is going to have a negative outcome just think about it before you make that decision that you will have to live with for the rest of your life.

Follow this college student at www.twitter.com/wherespauldo









 




No comments:

Post a Comment