Sunday, August 5, 2012

Getting to know PurePoetess Lucille Muetchel

Getting to know this International Poet!

My name is Lucille Muetchel, I am a writer with a focus on poetry. I was born and raised in Port-au-Prince, Haiti. I love my country and write of it often. I have a tumblr based around my life and poetry. I pride myself on living an expressive lifestyle. Feelings and vibes always influence me. I have great instincts and that has led me through a life full of surprises and lessons that make me who I am today. I am an avid soul and jazz music listener. My favorite poets are Pablo Neruda and Alaysia Harris, my favorite writers are Toni Morisson and Nicholas Sparks, and my favorite musical artists are Musiq Soulchild and Jill Scott. I live my life with zest fervor because "a well-behaved woman rarely makes history" and dammit I want to leave my mark on the world.
Twitter: @sweethaitian1

No comments:

Post a Comment